Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birds in Art 2010 Finalist


It has happened again! My art has been accepted into the Birds in Art 2010! Last year's painting in the exhibit was
"White Hope", this year's piece is "Movement and Stillness in the Swamp"

Out of 922 entries from around the world 115 final pieces were chosen.

The judges were;
Judith A. Hayner, Executive Director, Muskegon Museum of Art, Muskegon,Michigan;
Thomas W. Jones, Executive Director, Museum of the Southwest,Midland, Texas;
and Ann Landi, Journalist and Contributing Editor, ARTnews, New York

I will keep you posted as we get closer to the exhibit which will be in September at the
Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum, Wausau, WI.

I have prints available on my website, or just email me at, carol@carolmcardle.com if you have any questions.

Have a beautiful day!
Carol

No comments:

Anything about Carol McArdle's art, paintings, photography and murals. Thoughts about art, my career and anything else that affects my life and thoughts as an artist.