Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Something Meaningful to Say, or See.



It's been a while since I wrote anything here. I often talk myself out of writing anything unless I feel I have something really meaningful to say. If that was the standard for writing or saying something this world would be a lot quieter! It seems to me that our world is getting louder and noisier each moment. Where will it lead I wonder?

Back to meaningful. I may not always have words that I judge as meaningful but paintings or photos, that's my forte. I believe that all my artwork has something to say, something that contributes a positive vibe, shows a unique angle, exposes beauty that may not have been noticed if I hadn't exposed it, gives people a moment of joy in their busy lives, reminds people of something important such as taking care of our environment. I could go on and on. But rather than reading about it, why not just look at it. Go to my website www.carolsheart.com

No comments:

Anything about Carol McArdle's art, paintings, photography and murals. Thoughts about art, my career and anything else that affects my life and thoughts as an artist.